Sunday, November 23, 2008

Go Utes!!

Saturday was a great game! Sorry to my BYU friends :( We had a fun day tailgating which included breakfast and lunch. Thanks Ricci's. We took Cole for a few hours and he loved all the people to play with.


Check out the old man behind us. He was close to 117 years old.


The girls - I am not sure who's hand is close to caressing Lauren :).


We thought we would take a picture in the bathroom since we spent forever waiting in lines.

Most of the group. It is kind of a horrible picture of all of us.



Rachel and I. Her comment was "I think I have about 600 pictures of you and I just like this" it is true. I will spare you all the photo montage. Look at all the people tailgating. It was a fun day.

Cole and Cousin Coon. He loved all the attention. He would just toddle over to a new person and hang out.





Cole and Harm. Thanks again for setting up the tickets each year Harm.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the Ute fans, even though I was rooting for BYU. The Utes played a good game, and it sure looks like everyone had a great time.

Lauren Ricci said...

I may or may not love every single picture you posted on this blog. What a fabulous weekend. I really had the best time with you girls and am more than sad that the games are over. I guess we still have the BCS bowl! Even if we don't make it down to the game, we will need to have a seaon ticket holder's party. Thanks for lunch, the fabulous Starbucks and for all the fun. Now you, Rachel and I need to get together for some girls dinners at the Olive Garden.

Lauren Ricci said...

Oh and I forgot to say how cute Cole looks in the picture with Harm. What a great face! He really is the best baby and is so lucky to have such great, fun and cool parents!

P.S. Tell Justin to be careful not to get smoke on the purple FJ Cruiser again. Funny stories from the weekend!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

I 100% agree with everything you said :) I was going to mention the fight with the crazy purple FJ guy in the post- seriously crazy purple FJ man was mad over BBQ smoke - but thought Justin would hate it. It was funny. We will be bringing that up for years. I am secretly happy that Justin can hold his own in a fight - even if it didn't get physical. Thank goodness.

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

Cole looks cute even though he should be wearing BLUE!

Unknown said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know about the big St. Nicholas shindig. Friday the 5th at 6:30 pm at Club Van Komen. You guys better be there!!

Unknown said...

For St. Nicholas all you need are the required "gifts" for your family and your lovely selves. Bob said to just come and don't worry about a dish or anything. Can't wait to see you guys, especially Cole, there!!

Rachel said...

so - i am not a big fan of the tracker you have on your page because you can see how often I check your blog. I promise I have a life!
Hope Thanksgiving went well. I will call soon to hear all about it!

*Leslie* said...

I'm so glad you are such U fans. I'm jealous that you went to the game; Dave went but I was stuck home. Cole has such a cute smile!