Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why Hillary is my favorite

Hillary is my favorite because she scored Twilight tickets for us Thursday at 5pm. She has "people" that can do that sort of thing. It was a great surprise. Yep I just got back and it was great. Don't worry I would never spoil it. It was serious business. They were wanding every person with metal detectors and taking cellphones and cameras away, putting them into little white lunch sacks with the owners names and returning them at the end of the movie. I even was frisked - really they were frisking people. Quite the full service evening :) It was easier to get into the White House tour than to see the Twilight movie. They made airport security look easy.
All my Twilight friends enjoy. There were many girlie squeals from the audience, literally the girls behind us were screaming and gasping for breath at one point. Although if they tell you to leave your cellphone in the car, listen to them.
Thank you Hillary :) your the best. If only we could have had your mom drive us to and from the movie - it would have been like we were 14 again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, it makes me laugh that you say it was easier to get into the the white house tour than twilight. I could've had tickets to it for friday, but Rob is not a movie goer so I will have to wait until I can go with someone else, or wait unitl I have heard all about it and it is old news and no one is going to watch it anymore and then maybe go.hee hee hee!!!

Melissa said...

That some serious scrutiny for a movie! Glad you liked it! We are going to see it tomorrow!

Rachel said...

I'm jealous! I can't wait to see it.