Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Go Utes!!


Big game tomorrow!! Go Utes. I hope those Texas Christian University players (I thought I would share what I learned when I googled what TCU's name was) have never seen snow :) If you are going to the game we will see you there.
*Note to the Bills family - if you miss anymore games you may or may not be voted out of the the season ticket club. Just as there was voting to get in to the group (yes Lauren there was, and we all LOVE you and Mike), there may have to be voting to not be in the group. I haven't cleared that by Harm yet, but I bet I could sway his vote. I don't care that you live in Logan. :( Really I just miss you as my bathroom buddy. You will be missed tomorrow.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I know, I know! I am so sad we aren't going to be there. We will make up for it at the BYU-UTAH game. I might even wear red!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

You look great in red :) After all I think you and I are the only one's in the football crew that even went to the U and worked for the U.

Lauren Ricci said...

I feel so honored to have been voted in. :-) I will miss the Bills' as well. The games aren't the same wihtout them.

Mike and I also went to the U. Let's rub that in Harm's face tomorrow since he is the biggest Ute fan of all!

P.S. I didn't know what TCU stood for either. I just go to the games to people watch!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I don't think we can be friends anymore now that I know you're a Utes fan!! Just kidding. We love BYU!! You'll come around. :)

Eight is Great! said...

Hi Annie and Justin, it was great to hear from you, wow your little boy is so cute! We definitely miss seeing everyone in Utah, but are enjoying the new experiences the East Coast has to offer! Hope all is well, looks like you are having fun being a stay at home mom!

Lauren Ricci said...

I just found out from Mike that Brittney and JD had an 8 pound little boy yesterday. Those were all the details I got but he's finally here!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Did they name the baby Obama? I hear that is all the rage now.

Mandy & Josh Nielsen said...

when did you become the big Utah fan?

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Joshywash -
We have a big group of college friends that have all had tickets for the past few years. Ironically only a few of us even went to the U, the rest are Aggies. Since the Aggies couldn't win a game they decided to go Red.

Unknown said...

I totally think we should start up a Van Komen St. Nicholas Egg Nog dish. As long as I don't have to buy it!! Rykers birthday is next Friday the 14th.

You guys are going to come to St. Nicholas right?