Monday, June 15, 2009

Left all my boys at home

Last week I left all the boys at home (this includes Bailey-dog since he is MORE work than Cole) and headed down to beautiful Moab with some of my fav girlfriends. If you have never been to Moab, there are so many amazing things to do. Hiking trails, jeeping trails, river rafting, mountain biking, Arches National Park and so much more. We did absolutely none of these things. It was actually extremely relaxing to just sit in the sun, read worthless magazines (sorry Cosmopolitan), eat lots of junk and talk, talk, talk. We did venture out to have dinner a few times and to attend the Moab rodeo. I love the people watching at the rodeo. Classic.
I felt like I was risking my life at the rodeo to capture the photo below. I just couldn't stop myself from taking a picture of this scary bikers head. I decided if he caught me I would remind him that he decided to have D.O.T Approved tattooed on his head - so people would look at it right?

5 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Oh I am dying about the DOT approved tattoo picture! So great! Oh, and all your self-timer pics turned out perfect, in fact, I am going to steal them. Good job!

It was such a great trip with you and so good to see you on Saturday! I am just sorry you had to leave so early. Let's get together soon!

Halaufia's said...

WOW! Annie looks like you all had a wonderful time. I am glad you got out to be with your girls...you needed some well-deserved estrogen time!

I wish I could have been there but I will see you all soon!

Love the DOT picture!

You all look amazing!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

Why would you get that tatoo, crazy. I'm glad you had a fun girls trip that is so nice of Justin to take on both your boys. I love Moab!!

Unknown said...

How fun!!! I haven't ever been to Moab, but you made it sound like a great place to visit....my girl friends and I would probably do about the same things if we went to Moab. Love the picture of the tatoo!!!!

Melissa said...

OMG!! That picture is hilarious! What a fun trip and even better that you just relaxed!