Saturday, April 4, 2009

You can't make this kind of thing up!

If you have read the book or watched the movie you understand why this is ironic and funny. The DVD is shot - thanks Bailey.
I rarely buy DVDs I have always thought they were a waste of money. I talked myself into this one since it is SO much like our naughty dog. The last non-baby DVD I bought was Harry Potter as a replacement after Bailey chewed through my mom's copy. Thanks Bailey.
The partners in crime. I was actually cleaning up a million tiny pieces of a swiffer sweeper that Cole had handed off to Bailey when he gave him the DVD. Lovely. It has just been one of those days. Cole LOVES the dogs. He watches them play outside for hours which I have to admit is a nice perk. At this moment I have to say that is the only perk I can think of. I hope Cole still loves our dog after he finds out his college fund had to go to replacing items Bailey has destroyed.



Bailey and his new life partner Bear my sisters dog. We have a full house here now that my sister has moved in for the next little while. It is just like I am 15 again living in my parents house with my sister......except for the husband, baby, 2 dogs and no parents part.
I hope everyone got a nice little laugh at my crazy Saturday. Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

The Cliftens said...

Annie, that is too funny. Your dog kills me..you would think he would be out of that naughty, chewing puppy phase by now! If it makes you feel any better, our dogs killed our neighbors beloved cat and have been on rabies quarantine in our house for 10 days (mandated by stupid animal control). seriously..all these animals might be the death of me. :) Good thing they are worth it.

Katie said...

I just watched Marley an me on the plane. I had the row to myself and I was sobbing. Anyway, Kevin and I were just saying if anyone could really truly relate to that movie it was you guys. How fitting that this happened!

Unknown said...

I have to laugh...we just watched that movie last weekend. I didn't realize you guys had your dog in the house....What would your mom say???? Hee hee hee. How funny and sad and the same time about the DVD and your dog. I didn't realize that Margie was living back at home with you and Justin, how come she moved back home?

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! You know what Chip would say..."For a small fee...he could take care of that dog problem for you!" Actually, I think he would do it for free! :)

Cole is adorable! Let's go to dinner soon!

Lauren Ricci said...

I love this entry!! I am so glad you posted this because you are right, you can't make this stuff up! Hope we will see you at the EX wives brunch in a few weeks. It won't be the same without you!

Halaufia's said...

Annie, what a great family! Between the dog and little Cole it seems your adventures are endless...

Thank you for the compliments! I am seriously sitting here counting the days now that I am starting to feel uncomfortable...As you stated, It will go by fast...and I hope so too...He is already keeping me up at night kicking and turning, I guess I am preparing for the endless nights...

I really do hope you can make it to the brunch, I would love to see you and "the big boy."