Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Jazz games and and Zoo trips and WICKED, oh my! Justin and I were doing our part in stimulating the economy last weekend. Needless to say we will now be doing nothing for a while. You are welcome economy. WICKED was SO amazing. Thanks Mrs. Rachel for letting me buy your hubby's ticket from him :) Sadly the Jazz lost but I did catch a free tiny basketball for Cole. This was my first holiday as a parent where Cole actually got into the festivities. Cole is now a master Easter egg hunter. I had some decorative eggs on a table arrangement that he would point at for me to hide for him. The Easter bunny even brought me a basket to my surprise! Complete with flowers, all the chocolate a girl could ever want and a mani/pedi gift certificate. Thanks red headed Easter Bunny.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am just glad the fact that my mom lost our tickets didn't ruin our chance to see the show! Glad you had a good Easter weekend!

Lauren Ricci said...

Sounds like a fun Easter weekend! I love Wicked and I am so glad you enjoyed it. You are right, it's AMAZING.

I can't believe how big Cole is. He really looks like a handsome young man now. How fun for him to get into the festivities and how nice for you to get an Easter Basket! Your Easter Hubby is the best!

Still hoping to see you next weekend.