Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Free fun at liberty park.


A few weeks ago my girlfriend Hillary and I had made plans to go to the pool with the kids. Sadly for us all the pools were closed :( Really ALL of them, I called all over the valley. It was the first day of public school and apparently all the lifeguards are high school students. Since the kids were all greased up with the 17 anti-crypto required diapers on we decided to go see my favorite sister (also my only) who has been spending this summer as a gardner/lifeguard at the Liberty Park water feature.
The kids had a great time. It is really geared for walking age kids but Cole loved splashing and watching his toys float down the little streams. Hillary's girls had a lots of fun exploring and walking all over in the little tide pools and mini fountains.
So, if it warms up again and you are looking for something fun to do that is also free :) Go check it out. It is directly east of the green house (not at the playground). It is also chlorinated which is nice to know. Beware Saturdays are really crowded, I would recommend a weekday. If you see a tall blondie running around it is probably my sister go say hi.













1 comment:

Lauren Ricci said...

This looks like so much fun and that Cole had a blast! What a great and fun idea!