Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 5 year Anniversary.





It has been 5 years. I still can't believe it. Time goes so fast.








We had a great anniversary. Justin is great at suprises, even if I try to snoop and spoil every single one. When he had bought my engagement ring he had to put it into a safety deposit box so I wouldn't find it. Believe me I looked everywhere. This year his suprise was a beautlful pair of earings. I woke up and he had a little box wrapped up on my pillow.


Our friends Holly and Taylor were planning on watching Cole for us while we went out to dinner. Then another great suprise. Holly had her baby that morning! They named him Hendrix. What a sweet little baby. We will never forget his birthday. My sister called wishing us a happy anniversary and offered to watch Cole. I don't think she really thought we would take her up on it but we did. Justin took me to Bambara - wonderful. I would recomend it to anyone.


Some of my favorite things about being married to Justin are that we make each other laugh so much, almost to the point of tears at least once a week. He is a great hands-on dad. I love how crazy he is about Cole. Seeing how Cole lights up when Justin comes home is one of the best parts of my day. He is a great and loyal friend - he must be since we remodeled our house inside and out and most of the work was done by his Sigma Chi brothers from way back in College. It is amazing what you can get done with a bunch of big boys. He loves his job and dosen't complain when he has to work so hard just so I get the oporotunity to stay at home with our little boy. He hasen't killed our dog yet (I bet you thought I was going to stay on the sappy train..nope) If you know anything about our Bailey you would know it is a feat of nature that he is still around. Most of all I am truly lucky to have married such a wonderful man that treats me better than I deserve. I can't wait to see what and where the next 5 years take us.


7 comments:

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

cute family pics. happy anniversary!!! maybe a few more kids in the next 5 years???

The Clarks said...

Happy Anniversay! Luv the family pics. FYI, just finishing "Breaking Dawn" will need to discuss at BUNCO :)

Rachel said...

Your family pictures turned out really cute! Can't wait to see your new earrings! Thanks for adding a countdown calendar to your blog. Ed and I look at it every day!! I think I need to start looking at new swimsuits.

Lauren Ricci said...

Happy anniversary! Justin is so thoughtful and it sounds like you had a really great day. I am looking forward to trying Bambara someday, I have only heard good things about it.

P.S. Your family pictures are SO cute. I especially love the first one. Cole really is the happiest baby and such a great addition to your fun family. I do beg that you post a video of him growling though. It might be the best thing I have ever seen!

Bruschke said...

Annie,
I just want to kiss cole's sweet cheeks! Love that happy boy and miss seeing you guys on the street-so sad! Let's keep in touch. Email me so I can send you an invite to my infrequently updated blog...~!
laurabruschke@gmail.com

BC said...

cute family it looks like your all cousins, I didn't think you were all from filmore however your kid looks a little like Starley.lol call us and hang out

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding photo is BEAUTIFUL!!! I shouldn't be surprised (not that I am) you are ALWAYS STUNNING!