Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 18 month Birthday to Cole

Happy 18 month Birthday to Cole!






Here are his 18 month stats, they are all in the 90%. I am sure this is a big shocker to you all. Especially since Justin and I are so short and tiny ourselves :)


Weight 30lb 7 oz (91%)


Length 34 inches or 2'10" as I like to say. (91%)


His head is in the 98% - can it go over 100%?


My favorite part about this visit was how my pediatrician kept going on and on about putting Cole into sports and how he was impressed Cole had defined quad muscles. Funny. Last time the Dr. told me he always wanted a patient of his to be in the Olympics and he now hopes it will be Cole since he is so big. Hmm. I am still not sure how to take that. Yes I know my son is big - he is an Albrecht, if you have met the rest of the men in the Albrecht family you would understand.

We love you Cole!



7 comments:

Rachel said...

He is going to be one smart, handsome, olympic athlete! Just like his auntie Rachel, well, except the handsome and athlete part!

The Johnson Family said...

He is so dang cute, I am glad we can celebrate these half month birthdays together as well. Sis weighs 33 lbs. Crazy to think they are that close in wt. I would rather have a guy with braun, than a skinny little boy any day!!! GO COLE.

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

fun to see a baby cole photo, he looks so tall. Great stats especially for a boy. cute, cute, cute

Lauren Ricci said...

I can't believe how much he has turned into a little man! Great to see you a few weeks ago and am looking forward to our trip!

Melissa said...

He is so cute! I love him & need to see him! Let's for sure get together - even if you & I and the kids meet at the park! Call me!

Unknown said...

What a Darling little boy!!!I love the comment about you and Justin being tiny and all, you make me laugh!!! I know you want him to be a star athlete.

katherine said...

annie thanks for the comment, you are so great! i had no idea sweet cole was a big little man too! i know, we do love our big boys, and our redheads too! thanks again! hope you are well and your trip to see your parents went well!!