Thursday, December 4, 2008

Seriously


Seriously I don't have patience for certain things. I was trying to change my background to a fancy festive Christmas template and somehow I lost my blog list and the fancy festive Christmas template did not work. I definitely do not have a computer certificate of completion from ITT tech but it shouldn't be that hard. (sorry Bill's family that was joke to you hehe). I spent 10 minuets re-adding all my blogs, never clicked the save button and accidentally lost them all again. I almost gave up blogging all together at that moment.

Is it just me or has this happened to others. Also, sorry if your blog didn't make the cut. I will add it back eventually. Happy blogging.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It's a good thing ou didn't call Ed to help, he probably would have told you to just glue them on. haha
I know it has something to do with where you place the code on your page...but that's all the help I can give you.

Melissa said...

That is such a bummer! I hate when things like that happen!

miner6to1 said...

It has happened to me many times. I am an idiot when it comes to blogging.

miner6to1 said...

Annie I need your email to add to my blogging list. email me at customercare@sjspublishing.com

Rochelle said...

I've been there!!! You are not alone! Cole's Christmas card is my favorite! Thank you!