Thursday, September 17, 2009

Question??

So lately my blog isn't updating. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem? I log on and it hasn't updated comments or other peoples blogs on my side bar. When I click on the "Search Blog" tab at the top of any blog it will update to the most recent post. Also, if I log on through my phone the blogs are all updated just not when I log on through my laptop. Any thoughts? Is my blog sick? I have searched on Blogger for help with no success.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Did you change your background recently? Everytime I do that I mess something up. Other than that I am no help. I would tell you to talk to Ed, but he would probably tell you to superglue something and we all know how that turns out.

Rachel said...

P.S. When I look at your sidebar all the blogs appear to be updated. It might be something to do with your computer not allowing cookies. You can also try opening up your blog page on your laptop and holding alt on your keyboard and then refreshing the screen. That is what Ed taught me to do to update a page. Give it a shot and see what happens!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

When I went to my blog page this afternoon - this post was not even showing. Hmm I will try the alt key. Thanks.

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Changing my blog background and resetting my blog list seemed to do the trick. All is well in blogger world again. If only I had time to blog.

Unknown said...

I feel the need to join you in the catagory of finding the time to blog...I spend a couple hours reading and commenting and then decide I need to blog more and take more pictures, so that I have something to blog about, but to no avail I still need to find more time in my day....