Thursday, June 12, 2008

You have to start somewhere??




Hello Blogging world. Here goes my attempt at blogging. I should have started this blog months ago when Cole was born but 7 months and 1 quit job later here I am. I guess I have to start somewhere and yesterday was a fun first. Cole's first haircut. He really didn't have much hair to cut. Although what hair he did have was starting to resemble a baby combover. It was funny, he liked looking at himself in the mirror the most. The cute girl at Cookie Cutters only charged me $5 since she was just giving the combover a trim. I wonder if they give old men deals on their combover trims?
Before...aka baby combover.

After...all spiked up.





Justin's Favorite...the baby fo-hawk.

(I googled the spelling on that one...pretty interesting results)

2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

I can only imagine that you turned up some pretty interesting results. I always thought it was faux-hawk so thanks for teaching me something new today :-)

Cole looks so cute with his new hair cut!

Halaufia's said...

Hello Albrecht Family,

Thank you for the ownderful comment Annie. I do remember you at the wedding with your cute boy and family. Chief talks about you two from time to time, you truly are great friends and I am so lucky to be entering into a great family friends relationship. I am now a true member of the "Sig's Wife Club".

I hope you are all doing well and we think of you often...wishing you the best!

Liz Halaufia